Currently listening to Amy Mastura's Jawapan Kasih
So yesterday I finally found a compilation of Disney's songs from the movies. Not remakes, or pop versions. And I actually asked my dad to play it in the car.
Hah. those songs. They just took us back to the good ol' days.
And we realised how different it was, as compared to our brothers. Our story is different. As it sets out at other place, different crowd, different silly adventures.
I am blessed to have two different childhood, the one before we moved to Bangi, and the one when we were here for good. To talk about it would take time, and I think I talked about some of them in different2 posts. Check out the tags Childhood or BFFY stories if you'd like to. So yeah, not gonna talk about it now :P
Alhamdulillah :)
p/s: I downloaded the first two albums of Amy Mastura. amik kau!

3 comments:
Let's go and karok Amy Mastura's songs!
Also Disney? Under the sea!
wat amy mastura? how come tiba-tiba amy nie? Btw, nnti when we karok soon or later, amy mastura is a must! ahaha
Iynas: I tanak Amy Mastura. I nak Singstar :P
Ojan: Lately banyak terdgr Amy. My friend karok pilih lagu tu, then kelua kat radio lagi. So yes. Alamanda jom!?
Post a Comment