Monday, September 26, 2011




The first to get engaged. Like I told them earlier, we could say that we are on the right track; the eldest of all got engaged first (and InsyaAllah, will be the first to marry someone! aminn). So if we were to follow birth dates, I'll be the second from the last person. Woop woop! no pressure for me, but with that I'm putting Aqilah under so much pressure now do I? hehe. 

Anyhoo, Nonie, like I've said almost everywhere I guess? congratulations girl! you look absolutely gorgeous on your special day, and everything else is just so puurrrdddyyy! And its nice to finally get to meet your then BF and now fiancee, and hopefully we get to know him better before the big day. No more keeping him from us! :P 

haha. okay. As if I'm engaged, and sharing the story of my engagement with Palie & Qilah, :P
But I love this photo none the less. 

I miss being with them. 


No comments: