Sunday, July 22, 2012

If you awake every morning with the thought that something wonderful will happen in your life today, and you pay close attention, you’ll often find that you’re right.

So we were talking about the meaning of names the other day at work.
They asked me "So what's the meaning of your name?"

"Farah is an arabic word for 'Happiness'"

and they were amazed by the meaning.

That particular moment it hit me. Okay all my life I knew the meaning of my own name. And I feel so blessed, and thankful to be given that name.

So what hit me?

Just some questions; whether or not I live up to my name. Whether or not I have achieved that, or on my way in achieving that. Do people feel happy when they're with me? Do I make them happy? Is "Happiness" is what I am looking for? And as of now, what's my definition of "Happiness"?

Anyhoo. It's a great reminder I put up there.

And like I told myself gazillions times... I really have to start blogging fun stories. Like my trip to Phuket or my trip to KK, or that recent Treasure Hunting trip up to Bkt Gambang or even about that most recent movie I watched; The Dark Knight Rises.  I know movie reviews sometimes made me all hyped up.

Hmm.

2 comments:

Z said...

Wah I never knew that was the meaning of your name. I love it even more now :)

FM said...

hehe thanks! zaty kan? takut salah orang!