Saturday, December 23, 2006

Gear up for the New Year!

I'm in Kedah right now, and on the way here I bought CLEO Jan 2007. A worth-reading issue this time. More interesting than the Dec 2006 issue. So I came across this article; 30 ways to gear up for 2007 and I found out that

in 2007, Malaysia is going to have these:
  • a 60metre-high ferris wheel that gives you a 360 degree view of Kuala Lumpur
  • the Malaysia International Aerospace Exhibition
  • Penang International Dragon Boat festival
  • International Fireworks Competition
  • The World Drums Festival
  • The KL International Tattoo Show

Greatness. I wish I'm in Malaysia for the year 2007.

Nak naik ferris wheel :(

3 comments:

ms nonie said...

dont worry nz pun ade ferris wheel pun..tp kecik jelah.. he he he ;p

Anonymous said...

i miss cleo sooo much..sumer magazine kat sini in russiann..haihh

FM said...

russian? aiyah susah nye nak baca. i think u shud buy, then buat homework.. translate the mag. haha buang masa baik translate text books. text books in english kan?