Well, for the penakuts like me, a long-haired woman who is wearing a long white piece of cloth is scary. ha-ha.
Plus, I've been following Supernatural but due to my penakut-ness, I only watch em when the sun is shining brightly at the blue sky. Undeniably, the series are one of the best!
But a penakut like me will start to think that the ghosts, spirits and demons are around us. And a penakut like me will start to have nightmares, and a penakut like me cannot sleep well, even if she can, dat will only last for an hour. then she'll wake up from her sleep.
I know I should'nt be watching (well I regretted watching Possessed.. but not Supernatural), cuz they will bring more problems. But I can't help it. Well, I tot the series will help me to fight. So that I'm no more a penakut.
*sigh* but I guess... I failed.
Damn how I wish dat I'm not afraid of this stupid stuffs. sheesh.
* * * * *
Ayah gave me that managerial book for me to read. And now he bought more books. But on something else. More to motivational stuffs.
I'm gonna make sure I score next time. I'm gonna make sure that I'll make him proud. I'm gonna make sure that every cent dat he spent on me are worth a lifetime.
This is my destiny. I'm 80 percent sure that I'm on the right track.
I just need more effort.
No more fooling around.
and that's the NUMBER ONE resolution for next year. haha. the same resolution dat has always been on my list all my life.
but this time I'm gonna make sure dat it will not be on my resolution next year.
* * * * *
Okay tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. Need to do a list on what to accomplish before the holiday ends. and also tomorrow is going to be a day full with fun! and hoping dat the fun will continue til the end of the week. We're going to Penang for holidays with Uncle Zul's and Aunt Noorma's fam. I'm not sure what I'm going to do there, but all I know I'm going to have FUN in the extreme!
Good Night everyone. I love you all.
1 comment:
you've been tagged by fran!! hope you're having a great summer holiday =)
Post a Comment