Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Rambutans.

From one toilet window in my room, I can see a bunch of Rambutans hanging on the tree. It was green and its not ready to be picked and eaten.

Everyday when I was sitting on the toilet bowl, I will look at the window, hoping that they will turn red.

Oh, I love fruits. And Rambutan is one of my favourite(other than Banana, Durians, Apples and Mango). I can eat a basket of them in just a day!

Siap sanggup panjat pokok sebab nak kutip Rambutan.
If you're wondering what tree is that, it is a Rambutan tree.


...and I even broke a plate this afternoon because of that sweet and yummylicious Rambutan.

Sukenye RAMBUTAN!

Anyway, that bunch that I always checked out whenever I'm in the toilet have turned yellow *woot!*

Can't wait for em to turn red :D

1 comment:

ms nonie said...

i love rambutan tooooooo!! but sadly yg dh msk byk kene makan tupai kat my house..sob sob..