Saturday, January 13, 2007

When the devils break into a house.

Today my bro Adam woke me up with totally a really2 bad news; my grandparents' house in Klang was robbed by heartless, stupid 4 Indonesian men.

Firstly, I hate robbers. Well, who like them anyway?
Secondly, I really really hate it when they belasah Atok. What the heck? They are totally heartless devils! how could they hit the 80-yr-old man? why?? I was shocked to see Atok's black eyes. Cuz I didn't know that he was hit by those devils.

Seriously, if one day I meet them, I won't hesitate to do something bad to them (Hope I won't be so panic when I see them! :p).

They made people scared and traumatized. They took their precious things away. They are evil.

To Allah I'll pray everyday, to seek for protection from him.

2 comments:

ms nonie said...

hey fawa, sorry to hear the bad news. syukurlah both of ur grandparents selamat although it devastated me to know that your atuk was being hit by the mamat indon yg x berhati perut muke mcm *toot* *toot* sume tu. kayh, hope you are feeling better now and everything is under good condition. just pray to Allah and seek for His protection always kay.

Anonymous said...

yea farah.i totally agree with nonie.syukur gak la kan walaupun mmg kesakitan hati teramat.but u cheer up dear~!=]