So yeah I changed the header. Back with my own snapshot as the background.
Some description: this picture was taken in front of my house, and I just bought that 'bubble maker' from one Kedai Serbaneka in Bangi. At first I wanted to take a picture of myself blowing the bubbles. but since I have nobody to help me to be the photographer dat time, So I decided to take some shots of bubbles. only them. without me in the picture.
That time, it felt so good to be like a kid again. I get to blow the bubbles, watch them floating up in the sky and disappear. Oh my they're beautiful.
I am soo going to find it. I want to blow bubbles!
1 comment:
Oh wow. That pic is just beautiful.
Saying anything else would be an insult to the pic itself.
Oh, re-link me. As put me as TTG. Due to personal reasons, I closed the old blog and reopened a new one under a new name, so that those people don't discover me.
Thanks ya?
-rowena-
Post a Comment