I got a Redbull for free. For the second time.
but just now I was so tired and I felt so sleepy... and then suddenly *poof*! the RB gals were right in front of me distributing redbulls to the peeps in the library!
=)
I'm feeling lucky. In fact, I've been feeling lucky for a week now. With great performances I've been watching, good grade that I gt from ACCY 223, JPA has just put in the $$$ into my account, and Haz just bought me sushi for lunch (thanks haz... remember the next time I pulak k!) and I don't think she knows I've been craving for it for awhile. What else? oh the free Redbull.
Last two weeks I fret on how sucky life was cuz I had cold and test at the same time, my fave loafer rosak dat made me buy a new pair of shoes(I didn't talk about this before), I have to struggle to finish 7 assignments in a week (cuz I failed my ACCY001 so I have extra 5 assignments to do ...again I didn't talk about this before)... and more shit happened that I don't remember now. I was waay unlucky then.
and now the lucky star is here. It shines so brightly til I feel soo happy.
but at the same time I'm worried.
cuz the ACCY001 result haven't come out yet.
the last time I felt really lucky was end of last year. The days I baru balek from NZ. Been getting good news dat time. But later after that... the bad news came. I sucked my ACCY111. and ECON140.
...
I'm more worried cuz I failed dis paper before. I just hope I won't fail again. The feeling is not nice.
Its never nice if you fail!
gosh I'm afraid of failures. Its one of my biggest fear.
...
I'm praying hard. Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment