Friday, May 4, 2007

My crappy commentary after watching Heroes episode 20 :p

**Caution: there is sum essence of spoilers (for Heroes episode 20) inside dis post.**

Watched it just now with fazuin.

Gosh, the whole episode was filled with confusion (at the first half an hour), the never ending tension thru out the whole episode, actions and of course, SURPRISES!

I'm sad after watching Mr Isaac (the fave :p) died, and this new episode makes me feel sad even more. plus tension lagi... so disturbing. I really need to watch the next episode! sangap dah nii..

thru out the whole season (up to episode 19) I keep on kutuk-ing how sissy Peter Petrelli can be, especially when he just found out his real superpower. gosh he was soo annoying dat time. Well I admit he has the best power one can haf (to me lah). But his character was just tepape!

however, surprisingly enuff, after watching this week's episode, my perception towards him has changed.

Cuz after the 5-year duration, he controls his power well. I like to see the future him... with the scar on his face, cool giler k. haha. less tepape, less sissy. So I know he changes to a better, true hero. and lets just hope he will change altho Hiro is going to stop the future from happening. haha.

oh theres this one scene where the future Hiro met the present Peter. and Hiro sed "u look different without the scar"

I tot the scar ada when Sylar tried to cut Peter's head. Guess I'm wrong... and now I wonder how he gets it.

Towards the end of this episode, they have shown a very lil bit of a scene that I've been waiting for a loong time. it crossed my mind while watching just now (relating to that scene) and then suddenly kelua pulak! But yeah only a bit, and I dun think it'll continue in episode 21.

Cuz Hiro went back to Present time. Just to stop the future from happening. Which is good, cuz it was disastrous.. phew!

But I still wonder when I get to see the fave scene again. The full battle (unlike the one in this episode...) . Its one of the best battle u'll ever watch.

"Peter Petrelli Vs Sylar"

but masa tu it must be Peter from the future. Not the present sissy boy.

Maybe the bomb is going to explode, but that wud be really close to the ending, so maybe it wont explode.

Ape2 pon. Lets just hope Hiro accomplish the mission.

I dunno whats going to happen, but all I know there will be more surprises to come.

God I'm counting the days now.

No comments: