The room is super-messy.
The laundry is piling up.
I am hungry.
and here I am, blogging!! haha.
Its not that I don't mind living like this, but I am not in the mood to do anything. except babbling in here of course.
Slept at 330am last night cuz I had fun talking to Azah (she's my close friend in school). I started to update everything back with her since the last few weeks. I realized we weren't as close as before, so I am now trying to make sure the friendship will not just fade away. and now everything went great! I am happy :) She's still the same ol' Azah.. so we can still click!
I almost skipped classes today, but I'm proud dat I can actually wake up (with the help of Shaza- she woke me up :D) and go to the 930am class plus 1030am tutorial! Altho I've been pretty blur the whole time but still I don't really miss out anything.
And I stopped by at New World Metro and bought myself Croissants! yummy :) So gonna eat that after I clean up the room.
So far the day has been okay, altho I felt very tired and dizzy(dah tido 4 hrs je...) and I have running nose (for a week already!) so I'm feeling a bit weak still (weaker for the past week).
But I don't want this tired-ness to ruin the day haha.
Okay am I trying to make myself feel so much better?? I guess. But I have to do that, or else I ended up sleeping the whole day haha.
Updates on what happened last week:
The first part of last week has been very hectic; with assignments and tests, plus I am not feeling very well and edu house suddenly shut down the heater which do not help with my recovery. I really hate to have tests when I'm sick. Its so hard to concentrate, cuz ur body is weak plus ur brain cells are dead so you can't think really well. Now I'm hoping the results will turn out okay *Aminn*
But the remaining days of the second part of the week wasn't so hectic; especially after I passed up my assignment on Wednesday. So I did some catch up with my UMNO works and helped Ali with WMSO stuffs. Both works involved creativity so yeah... I think I started to get my vibe in Photoshop again! whee
Oh and suddenly last week I have the mood to shop for books. But since I have a few more to read in dis room, so I only look for one; He's just not that into you by Greg Behtrendt and Liz Tuccillo. Eliza recommend me to read it. But I couldn't find it at first! I went to search for it with Vivi so since tak jumpe, she went back to the shop and cari sampai dapat! And she gave it to me as my birthday present. So nice of her :)
Thanks Vivi!!!! Love you!!!!
The book is actually a guide for the singletons especially. Its like teaching us how to accept the fact that he's just not into you. What r his gestures and actions dat show that he doesn't like you... etc. When I read it, I was like looking at the stories from some women and said "omg dis is so pathetic!" I realize dat even I think like the authors. Sometimes I even give advices to my friends like they do. It seems I can understand guys quite well *ROFL*
But thats the thing, its always easy to say it, but its never easy to do what you think/say especially when it involves ur heart.
I did mentioned in one of the previous posts (in my old wonderland),theres one survey resulted dat "most guys want girls to make the first move" but this book made me realize dat not most of the guys are like that. In fact, dis Greg guy is saying a man will definitely go for the woman he likes. So he will be the one who'll do the talking/giving hints etc, as well as making the first move. I'm not sure with what the survey meant by 'the first move' but maybe it means the girls shud give the green light etc. Then the guy will do oth things. haha. I dunno.
Anyways, this book really made me feel dat I am pathetic (well I should know dat already! loong before I read it haha.) So I hope it will help me to move on. I dunno by how much. Just a slight help will do I guess.
Ah its already 1:06pm. Its time to kemas2 bilik, and makan!! Got tons of stuff to do today.
I think this week will be a great week. Cuz I have only one assignment to pass up this Wednesday, Pirates of The Caribbean at World's End is coming out, and I'm gonna go and see High School Musical live on stage this Friday!
But I have to be reminded again and again, that exams are just around the corner. *sigh*
Its time to be the library regular customer.
To everyone, haf a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment