First and foremost, I'd like everyone to pray for Kak Farah's fourth brother; Alif. He's in the operation room fighting for his life, cuz his kidneys and bones were infected by this kuman.
Kak Farah is having the hardest time right now. She has submissions tomoro, and she has to do preparation for tests and more submissions for next week and a week after, and I know she is worried. Who won't? When you have someone you love who's so far away from you, and he's not well. Even when I found out that my grandmother dat I dearly love is sick last year, I had a really bad depression. But luckily at that time, I just finished my exams.
And Kak Farah hasn't finish with her end-trimester stuffs.
Sucks kan?
I know.
So peeps. Lets help her by praying for her and her fam and her brother.
:)
moving on...
Exams are just a week (plus) away.
The papers that I'm going to sit:
1. ACCY223 - Management Accounting (June 9, 9:30am)
2. ACCY231 - Financial Accounting (June 14, 9:30am)
3.COML203 - Legal Environment of Business (June 15, 2:30pm)
I just don't know why they loovee to put ACCY231 and COML203 so near to each other. The last time I had both papers in one day. And now? 2 days in a row. Maybe its still okay to some of you. But not me. It happened to me before (last year...time raya), and I didn't get good results. In fact, I sucked. Alright it is my fault for not studying as much. But yeah I'm afraid I won't do well.
Now I have a few weeks away before the exams. So I still have time to prepare. Today I spent the whole day (except for 2 1/2 hrs of lecture and one hr of tutorial) in the library, studying. But I didn't study dat much cuz reading COML203 is boring and really slow. So I arrived home safely around 7pm, and I just had my dinner.
I can't wait for the exams to end. I'm tired. Too tired!
Oklah, I'm gonna clean up the dishes, empty the bin, wash up, do some readings, or maybe if I'm not tired I'm gonna do some other works.
Dats all from me. For now. I might blog sum more later. haha.
I'm telling myself this "Relax, take it eassyyyyy~!"
haha. I like MIKA. loove his songs!
oh. you're cinematic razor sharp.
...well takde kaitan lgsg dgn the blog stuffs for today.
I just love that line.
No comments:
Post a Comment