Tuesday, May 29, 2007

About Nuha.


Had a conversation with Nuha:

Nuhita | Stoned Pixie says:
hey mexx!!!
Farah.Mek.Meks.Mexx says:
hey you!
Farah.Mek.Meks.Mexx says:
alah asal u lagi cepat ni
Nuhita | Stoned Pixie says:
i need your address in nz again
Nuhita | Stoned Pixie says:
hahahahah
Nuhita | Stoned Pixie says:
kehkeh
Nuhita | Stoned Pixie says:
i need your add!!!
Farah.Mek.Meks.Mexx says:
adusss
Nuhita | Stoned Pixie says:
how long will you be staying in nz lagi??
Farah.Mek.Meks.Mexx says:
a few more years
Nuhita | Stoned Pixie says:
cause the packet arrives in about two weeks
Nuhita | Stoned Pixie says:
soo...okay-lah
Nuhita | Stoned Pixie says:
hahahahah

God she's soo blur and cute at the same time. Wanted to make sure that the parcel dat she wants to send sampai by asking me how long will I be staying in NZ?? I mean c'monlahh u already knew it I'm gonna be here for years! well, at least til I graduate! She asked as if I'm going back to Malaysia and not coming back to NZ in 2 weeks time.

She's forgetful. She lost my phone number, and she told me about this parcel like earrlyy this year! god. I tot she was just joking so I didn't ask about it at all. Takkan lah nak tanye "so wheres my parcel?". Dat is so wrong. haha. Suddenly hari ni she asked for the add again.
I don't even know whats in there cuz she said its a surprise.

God, I miss her craziness, blurness, fun-ness. I miss laughing with her. I miss everything dat I do with her. Now shes at the other side of the world, and shes going back to KL soon. For holidays.

aaa I wanna see you Nuha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my God..she looks like me! lol! blurr like me.. forgetful like me lol!

hi nuha!