Monday, June 16, 2008

ah la la la la la life is wonderful...

I have been listening to this song over and over.
The Rockabye song too.

Gosh. I really need to end this exam. Can I just skip em all?

Especially when I am so NOT in the mood to even read the oh-so-long readings. Basically I am just NOT in the mood to even study.

I wanna go to the beach. I wanna just sit there, and relax. And feel how wonderful life is.

I have been dreaming. Dreaming of going somewhere far. US maybe? hmm. I dream of going to Queenstown for a holiday. Or maybe Gold Coast. Or maybe Redang. I dream of going to a gig. Ah, Opshop is coming to town. But its on the 27th. the next day is the BIG day. So I really think 27th is not a good time for me to go out just to have fun when tonnes of works awaiting at home. But.. its OPSHOP! argh. Why 27th?

Qeela sent me a msg thru friendster. She's thinking of continuing her studies in NZ. I was like.. whereabout?

and she answered... "I've got an offer from Victoria University of Wellington"

... hell yeah! Hopefully she'll accept the offer.

Then we may reunite again! Wheeeeee ~!!! Its been... what... 3 years?

Hmm won't hope too much. Tak jadi sedih kang.

Its something to look forward to :) but first,

exams. They're nearer. So much nearer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Picnic after exams? By the beach?? *winks*