Sunday, June 22, 2008

together forever.







the lovey-dovey couple? number one, look at our hairstyles. sama siot. number two, why am I (in the first pic) looking at Fash? number three, why are we holding hands?

It was nothing to anyone if they see small girls were holding hands. But not when we're teenagers. When I was in school, people find it weird for us girls to hold hands. As if we're an item.

Anyway...

look at how i dress up. rempit ok! the pink shoes definitely cute. but it cannot go with the green tshirt that I was wearing! ah I don't have much choice anyway. At that time, I only had a pair. I should've worn a pink/belt. baru la matching rite. haha. That must be the minnie mouse belt.

but the first day of school picture is the best. Love it. at last, I have a pic of us going to school on the first day. Wonder why we didn't wear our pinafores. Probably because its Friday. The baju looked besar cuz its long. But I love the colorful bag! haha.

I can't even remember what day it was.
fashee nadish: nnt kalo awk balik msia
fashee nadish: kt blk msia
fashee nadish: kene amik gamba same mcm gamba gamba ni
fashee nadish: hahah
fashee nadish: br best
FM: hahahah boelh2
FM: boleh2*
FM: lol
FM: mahu kite gelak2
fashee nadish: hahahha
FM: kite dh ada dress
fashee nadish: tau takpe
FM: dress purple tu
FM: pastu nak cari kasut pink and selua lipat ada corak kat mana?
FM: LOL!
This is form 5. Hari Sukan kot.

Yes the exams are over. Finally. But I cannot stop worrying over the outcomes of the exams and yeah the upcoming events which is just a week away. Scary. I need to start making to-do list. And make sure everything is moving according to plan. I have a week to prepare for everything. Ah takut. Tapi takpe. Hopefully things will go smooth. amin...~

Gee.

I watched Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian yesterday together with Aqilah and Palie. A good way to make you feel better after a day of hecticness and sucky-ness. At least the fairy tales helped me to forget all my worry-ness that I have. And watching Prince Caspian and King Edmond on a big screen is = bliss. haha.

And I love the soundtrack. Layan sangat sangat sangat. Go and check out Regina Spektor's The Call.

The 'lovey-dovey' parts they had were quite lame. But I still think they're kinda cute together. Haha.

Talking about the 'lovey-dovey' thing, today my mom called and told me that my eldest cuzzen is getting married. Earlier in May my cuzzen who's one year older than me got married. And soon is going to be another cuzzen.. and also my aunt. I. am. so. happy. for. them!

keluarga semakin berkembang :) hee. congratulations to all of you. as if u're reading lah kan :p

I shall go to bed. Its another long day tomorrow. Need to do a lot of things.

ah. I need a holiday. a proper one.

No comments: