I need motivation.
As usual, I've been reading 'blank pages' for over 3 days. I can't seem to remember anything pon. I am super worried.
Wonder what will happen next? I am so scared!
Arghhh.. Anyway, today we finally went to Pak n Save (sempat lagi tuu!) to stock up. We have nothing to eat at home. and I bought snacks for myself weehoo! I'm all gear up for the exams! (makan je tau..)
Since all four of us cannot fit into the car (we followed Daz and Fifi.. they need food for their home too) so Aqilah and I took the bus. The bus rides were... quite fun. But the bus headed to PnS were so smelly and I was having a 'bus-sick'... so I feel like vomiting. Maybe its because they have a couple of school kids and you know how kids can be so smelly after the whole day of playing around... and yeah knowing these local people, they seldom mandi. Especially in this cold weather. But at the same time padan muka to me cuz I tried to do crossword puzzle on the bus when I know that I can be 'mabuk' if I do that. More reason for me to feel dizzy and wanting to puke.
Well, the bus ride back to the city wasn't that bad. There's weird smell, but bearable. and Aqilah has been a very fun companion to be with. Its always great to have someone who can laugh with me 24/7.
Oh and on the way back, I bumped into dis cute school boy (he's around 16-17 I guess) and he's so nice. He lets all the women to get on the bus first, and he's so polite! *aww*... okay but that wasn't the highlight of the story. He sat on the other aisle of the bus but on the same row with me and Aqilah. And he was sitting next to this girl. At first we thought she's his girlfriend. But I don't think she is, cuz she looks a bit older (its possible for him to have an older girlfriend.. but still I don't think she is his gf). She's probably his sister. But she looks more like a stranger than someone related. And that makes me think, maybe she's the 'bus-friend'. You know, just a person you'll meet when you're on a bus ride. Probably they got on the same bus everyday and started to make friends.
How nice. I'd love to have that. You'll just meet the person when you're on the bus. Maybe before you leave the bus you'll promise each other to be on the same bus again same time tomorrow. And that person is just some random person, who is nice to talk to. And maybe you'll keep in contact with the person. But that wouldn't be as fun. But maybe you can consider keeping in touch (exchanging numbers) when you know you won't be able to have that meetings anymore.
But the problem is, dulu ibu ayah pesan not to talk to strangers. And plus, I'm not a frequent bus passenger. Okay I lied. I do take the bus.. and its quite frequent (pemalas :p). But I don't go to the same bus everyday. And I don't see any same/familiar faces when I'm on the bus.
Enuff of crapping. I should be sleeping right now. Aiming to wake up really early tomorrow. Hopefully I have the determination. Aminnn!
p/s: do you like the song "here in my home"? ... please say yes *batting eyelashes*
As usual, I've been reading 'blank pages' for over 3 days. I can't seem to remember anything pon. I am super worried.
Wonder what will happen next? I am so scared!
Arghhh.. Anyway, today we finally went to Pak n Save (sempat lagi tuu!) to stock up. We have nothing to eat at home. and I bought snacks for myself weehoo! I'm all gear up for the exams! (makan je tau..)
Since all four of us cannot fit into the car (we followed Daz and Fifi.. they need food for their home too) so Aqilah and I took the bus. The bus rides were... quite fun. But the bus headed to PnS were so smelly and I was having a 'bus-sick'... so I feel like vomiting. Maybe its because they have a couple of school kids and you know how kids can be so smelly after the whole day of playing around... and yeah knowing these local people, they seldom mandi. Especially in this cold weather. But at the same time padan muka to me cuz I tried to do crossword puzzle on the bus when I know that I can be 'mabuk' if I do that. More reason for me to feel dizzy and wanting to puke.
Well, the bus ride back to the city wasn't that bad. There's weird smell, but bearable. and Aqilah has been a very fun companion to be with. Its always great to have someone who can laugh with me 24/7.
Oh and on the way back, I bumped into dis cute school boy (he's around 16-17 I guess) and he's so nice. He lets all the women to get on the bus first, and he's so polite! *aww*... okay but that wasn't the highlight of the story. He sat on the other aisle of the bus but on the same row with me and Aqilah. And he was sitting next to this girl. At first we thought she's his girlfriend. But I don't think she is, cuz she looks a bit older (its possible for him to have an older girlfriend.. but still I don't think she is his gf). She's probably his sister. But she looks more like a stranger than someone related. And that makes me think, maybe she's the 'bus-friend'. You know, just a person you'll meet when you're on a bus ride. Probably they got on the same bus everyday and started to make friends.
How nice. I'd love to have that. You'll just meet the person when you're on the bus. Maybe before you leave the bus you'll promise each other to be on the same bus again same time tomorrow. And that person is just some random person, who is nice to talk to. And maybe you'll keep in contact with the person. But that wouldn't be as fun. But maybe you can consider keeping in touch (exchanging numbers) when you know you won't be able to have that meetings anymore.
But the problem is, dulu ibu ayah pesan not to talk to strangers. And plus, I'm not a frequent bus passenger. Okay I lied. I do take the bus.. and its quite frequent (pemalas :p). But I don't go to the same bus everyday. And I don't see any same/familiar faces when I'm on the bus.
Enuff of crapping. I should be sleeping right now. Aiming to wake up really early tomorrow. Hopefully I have the determination. Aminnn!
p/s: do you like the song "here in my home"? ... please say yes *batting eyelashes*
No comments:
Post a Comment