Sunday, June 15, 2008

Let me be.

hmm... it's weird. But I miss Luqman. out of all people right?

Ibu has told me a few times that she's going to leave him to me if my parents are gone. If anything happens to my parents, they want him to be my responsibility. Adam will take care of Firdaus.

I was like.. "huh? This is unfair!"

She even thought of sending him to stay with me in Welly. I told her I might go sumwhere and jump off a cliff or maybe just go to Oriental Bay and jump into the ocean to kill myself if he stays with me. Haha. I know, I'm evil right?

But seriously, have I mentioned in this blog that he's the MOST ANNOYING person I've ever met? We always fight. We hit each other. We swear to each other. He LOVES to make me yell at him. He LOVES to make me angry. He even said his day is not complete if I am not angry.

Ah biase la tu right? Siblings. That's what we do.

But we do have some things in common. We listen to the same music. We love to team up and make Firdaus cry like a baby. We're both keras kepala. We fight with our parents a lot.

and we can be good friends. Especially when he's at this age. He's becoming closer to me.

And at this time around too, I had some interesting conversations with my dear brother. I know he's feeling sad. He misses his friend very much, whom has left him, and everybody else. She passed away on my birthday. I felt so bad for having fun on the day Luqman was feeling very down and sad. Chatting with the 'nicer' side of him made me feel like going back and just give him a hug. A big warm hug. Then yesterday, I was studying at the library. I saw a few people went sailing. And that made me miss him even more.

Sure die muntah2 kalau baca dis post. haha

There's another person that I really want to hug. Well, actually two. They're my parents. They're the biggest support that I have in my life. I hope I didn't let you both down. I am so sorry if I do :( ah takutnyer...

can I just go back home and hug them?

Okay I am done. I should stop. I should be studying right now. Hopefully after this I'll feel so much better.

Cuz lately I feel so moody. I'm emotionally unstable. I can even cry without any solid reason. I absorbed emotions and feelings around me easily. Blame the 'combos' that I am having.

hmm... let me be. Hope this will be over soon.

No comments: