Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Bimbo Fever!

A few days ago... I was using this background:
But now:Cut and paste 'em on Paint(during my 10-minute break). I can't use Photoshop cuz I need the activation code. Well honestly I don't know what it is (bimbo siot) and I don't know how to obtain it. I've yet to ask Addam. hmmm... anyway...

Still an amateur. I need more money to shop for clothes. The stuffs are ridiculously expensive (but if you're earning good bimbo dollars, it won't be hard! susah2 beli je BD. Not that expensive. Good investment too. Well for serious bimbo mothers hehe)! and I am saving up. Wait til the hair dressing training to finish.

Guys. Join the fun jom? Click here to proceed.

Dah chronic gile dah. Okay girls I know... melampau right? Demam Bimbo!! huhu. Nampak sangat pakai paint. But wth,.. I don't care... as long as NaneeDoll is on my screen.

Okay2 this is just a so-called 5 minutes break. However I've been slacking for 30 minutes already. Woke up really really early today! Ah well... I am soo scared. Exams are tomorrow. Wonder whether I can finish everything on time or not. Hopefully. Pray for the bestt! aminn~

but 3 hours of sleep is not enuff. I'm dizzy right now. Well.. actually I am supposed to wake up at 5. But terjaga like one hour earlier. Better Thanks to forever faithful Mexximus the phone that wakes me up every morning without fail (although there are times that I just ignored the super annnnoying Kill Bill ringtone), Ayah to call for a wake up call and yes thanks to Nana and her favourite lin-dey-ling-dey-ling audible.

Ayah: what time did you sleep last night?
FM: 1...
Ayah: You should get more sleep you know...
FM: *yawn* I know...
Ayah: Now go mandi or solat.
FM: Okay... thanks ayah :)

He doesn't know that I woke up earlier. heh. Usually 4 is enuff for me. Maybe I should consider napping later. hmm...

Hah. I shall blog about my ringtones next. Hopefully during my 'break'. or maybe after the exams. huhu.

It was supposed to be short. But this? Not that short. hmm...

I better get back to my MOFI201. Hours left. and I'm darn worried!

Just 1 day then I'll have my rest. one day rest before I proceed with my other subjects.

A loooonnggg way to go! argh.

The Emoticats is soo cute! go check it out!

I'm out. Happy Tuesday everyone.

...and happy studying for me. Ah kepala panas. Should I sleep for another 1 hour?

Yeah the truth is,
That I miss you... so.
Coldplay's Warning Sign

No comments: