Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm scared.

I just wonder why. That in most English-speaking movies, most of them have imaginary friends when they were small. Their parents would have to say "Enough with Eddie or what ever his name is, I don't want to hear about him playing with you, I want you to stop lying." Why do they need an imaginary friend?

Kenapa dulu aku tak ada pun?

-Taken from Farah Hanum's Biru & Coklat

Ibu: Do you know that you have an imaginary friend?
FM: huh? serious?
Ibu: A ah. Sebab you suka cakap sorang2. And no one's around you at that time.

Maybe it's just me playing the Barbie, or those action figures we have at home.

But I can't remember any made-up names. So yeah, I choose not to believe her. Although my dad agreed.

Argh scary!

Is it normal to have a imaginary friend? It sounded as if I am weird. gee. Have I told you that I was the opposite of who I am now? I don't like to talk. She said, I can talk. Fluently. Its just I choose not to talk.

And now? I am a chatterbox! I bore people with my crap. Especially my family. Haha.

Blame the small accident. Again, have I blogged about this before? argh I'm so forgetful.

Mesti ada satu screw longgar.

1 comment:

SyArENa said...

I dont think its scary pn. Because although I dun have an imaginary friend, I tend to blurt out things that are running in my head.

Say, I realised that when I was like 11 I had a friend name Clara. When I'm at home, and whenever I have something that I'm super excited to share with her, somehow I'll just blurt whatever that I was thinking back then out loud. and everytime I do that my sister will be in the room. She must have thought that I was crazeee.

In fact, I stil do that. I think Imran notices too But I dont have an imaginary friend la sebab Clara tu wujud hahaha =P But xpela Farah, you memang creative, an artist la tu. so imaginative la ni kirenyee
alamak, i bukan puji u tau hahaha=P