Woke up at 10. Tried to sleep again, but I cudn't. So I went to the bathroom to wash up and decided to sit down in front of my text book. Yes one more to go. Approximately 36 hours left. And I have a lloongg way to go. Commercial Law is not my cup of tea. Yes I do find it interesting. Oh but not this one tho :( sobsob. Actually I find most of my subjects interesting. But I hate exams. So no matter how much I try, I can never like exams. They're scary.
Like just now. I think I heard someone screamed. I know that came from the room next door. I bet Nonie and Aqilah were watching Congkak. Haha. I dare not to go there and check out. Even the trailer is enuff to scare me to death. Gile penakut kan? Haha.
Okay exams are not that scary :p Its different type of 'scary'.
Luqman's petua: Keep on watching horror movies. Like very frequently. Then you'll come to a point where you'll be immune to horror/thriller movies and you won't be scared anymore.
Haha. Maybe I should try.
Okay I had finished my roti. Now I can get back to my readings. Gosh. The text book is so hard to go through! but I have no choice as I miss out week 7. I need to read em before moving on. Planning to finish up as much as I can. At least I need to cover the second-half of the course by tomorrow. Damn... 5 weeks of lectures.
Like just now. I think I heard someone screamed. I know that came from the room next door. I bet Nonie and Aqilah were watching Congkak. Haha. I dare not to go there and check out. Even the trailer is enuff to scare me to death. Gile penakut kan? Haha.
Okay exams are not that scary :p Its different type of 'scary'.
Luqman's petua: Keep on watching horror movies. Like very frequently. Then you'll come to a point where you'll be immune to horror/thriller movies and you won't be scared anymore.
Haha. Maybe I should try.
Okay I had finished my roti. Now I can get back to my readings. Gosh. The text book is so hard to go through! but I have no choice as I miss out week 7. I need to read em before moving on. Planning to finish up as much as I can. At least I need to cover the second-half of the course by tomorrow. Damn... 5 weeks of lectures.
Its nearly twelve. I wonder whether I can wake up early tomorrow.
I wonder whether I can sleep later.
Tuhla die. Redbull effect I guess? Like Nana I was supposed to sleep when I gt back from the exam. But apparently I ended up slacking, and do some other works than studying. I actually cannot remember the last time I had a nap during day-time. Dah tak biasa la tu :P So that should be the reason why I can't sleep earlier. Ended up sleeping after Isya'.
Ish. I should stop. Hopefully I'll get the momentum to blog after my exams. I'm afraid I might lose it.
No comments:
Post a Comment