Warning: This post contains spoiler. Harap Maklum.
It is getting more interesting. But its sad that Sylar joins his dad. He should joined his mom together with Elle.
Anyway, which side are you on?
I proudly claim that I root for Primatech! Well isn't it obvious that they're the nicer one. But I don't know. They can always twist the whole story. They always do anyway...
But I really think that Mr Petrelli is one evil guy. And I hate it that he pulls Sylar together with him. Argh. Porque?? Porquee??
Ah, let's hope that Primatech will get to Hiro first. Oh, and let's hope the Haitian will get back in time. And I am hoping Peter will get back his powers. Bring back the duel between Peter and Sylar!
Whatever it is, I am loving this series! Its getting clearer now!
Hah puas.
2 comments:
baru abes tgk the latest episode!! gler laa!! smart gler tgk primatech vs pinehearst! ye laa..nak tgk Sylar dgn Peter work together..huhuhu..and i can't believe i like Sylar now..he and Elle can make a great couple..tah2 anak laki die yg mati tu anak die dgn Elle..huhu..best2!!
hahahahaah i think can be expected lah that one, yang Sylar jadi baik. LOL!!!
a ah eh. I baru teringat pasal anak die. aaaaaa
skrg cite die tgh gile. aaaa!!
Post a Comment