Weather is really fine now. But it wasn't this morning.
We cancelled the trip. Again. Sometimes I just feel like screaming "Stop playing games with me!" to the weather.
But then, I can't do that. Its wrong. Totally wrong.
So here I am in the room. I don't feel like going anywhere. But at the same time I feel like going somewhere. I feel like going out. Macam mana tu?
Maybe I should buy myself sushi for lunch and go somewhere.
Maybe I should go to SJS and find jobs. The one offs. I need to find at least one for now. I need a job!
Maybe I should prepare lunch for the peeps in the house.
Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.
I don't feel at ease.
What is freaking wrong with me?
We cancelled the trip. Again. Sometimes I just feel like screaming "Stop playing games with me!" to the weather.
But then, I can't do that. Its wrong. Totally wrong.
So here I am in the room. I don't feel like going anywhere. But at the same time I feel like going somewhere. I feel like going out. Macam mana tu?
Maybe I should buy myself sushi for lunch and go somewhere.
Maybe I should go to SJS and find jobs. The one offs. I need to find at least one for now. I need a job!
Maybe I should prepare lunch for the peeps in the house.
Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.
I don't feel at ease.
What is freaking wrong with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment