Enough of fantasy movies. Haha. Actually, its singular. Fantasy movie. Yes, I watched that movie... again and again. Howl's character never bore me. Honestly, if I were to choose between Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle, storyline wise I'll definitely choose Spirited Away over the latter.
Well, I accompanied Nana & Vivy one time. And then I had another round with Qilah. So basically I have been accompanying people to watch that movie. I don't mind really. haha.
I watched another movie. This time its chick-flick time. I chose "Because I said So".
Well I think the movie is alright. Very light. And the character Johnny is such an eye-candy! He's played by the actor Gabriel Macht. Googled him up cuz I think he has Johnny Depp's resemblance (I don't know why:P), I just wanna see if they're related by any chance. haha. In the end I found out that he's gonna be in Frank Miller's The Spirit. I know that I like Frank Miller's movies. So I think I am going to wait for this :)
Mandy Moore is cuter in this movie. haha why am I mentioning this? er...
And watching this movie shows things mother and daughter do together. Maybe not the match making service part tho. They remind me of my mother and I.
Earlier this evening I just realized that the character Scout and Calpurnia in the book To Kill a Mockingbird reminds me of Kak Nah and I. Oh yeah I just started reading it. And I am aiming to finish it. I am not a fan of books. but yeah I am looking for a change.
Now I am relating myself to the characters in the movies, books. Being the day dreamer I am, I definitely wonder... wonder what will it be if people make a movie about me. Or maybe a book about me.
Seriously I am so jobless right now. I have too much free time right now. Ended up day dreaming more frequent than ever. I should be looking for jobs right now, but apparently its so hard to find one-offs. There are summer works. But I am not gonna to be here for the whole three months.
Or else I'd have definitely tried the zoo. Or the Vet.
Haha yes. I am interested in working there. be in touch with the animals.
Maybe I should consider this for next year part time. I can imagine myself playing with cats at the vet already. *sigh* that would be so fun. Oh have I told you that I saw pumpkin the other day?
... I think I should stop thinking and talking about cats too much.
What one night can do to me? I wonder too much already! I don't remember hanging out at night in the city anymore. I don't remember lepak-ing at the coffee shops for so long. Although we went out last night to Strawberry Fare. Giving Lika a treat before she headed home this morning. Maybe cuz last night was quiet. Its not thursday/friday night. So its different. But staying home at night, and slacking is such a bliss! Maybe I should get my time alone outside. Not in the room. The space is too small for me to think about everything.
I need to plan for my summer. I haven't done that one yet. I have been telling myself that for hundreds of times already.
Jeez.
No comments:
Post a Comment