Sometimes the first thing you want never comes,
I know, that waiting is all you can do,
Sometimes...
Aqualung's Strange & Beautiful - currently on repeat. together with Aqualung's If I fall, and Easier to Lie.
He's the most handsome fictional animated character I've ever seen in my whole life... so far. Watched him for the third time, and I never got bored of him, oh and the movie. Howl's Moving Castle. I always love Hayao Miyazaki's. I'll find time to finish the box set. One day.
The first time I watched this was when I was in my first year. That was... 2 years ago? And apparently I kinda forgot the storyline. So I refreshed my mind by watching it again this morning. and tiba2 rasa tak puas. So I watched it for the second time just now.
Thanks to Iynas for the movie. Altho it has been dubbed, for the sake of wanting to refresh my mind, I take it anyway.
yeah I don't quite like Japanese movies that have been dubbed. I prefer it to be in Japanese. Cuz it sounded weird to me, having it dubbed into English. And its kinda funny to know that Christian Bale did the voice over for Howl. Its like having Batman becomes some vain heartless guy.
You know what? I don't think I gt bored by this movie. Maybe not yet. I don't mind watching it again. Probably it'll take time.
Maybe I should re-watch Totoro and Spirited Away. That should be fun :)
Anyway, yeah I should be looking for jobs. but I want to spend time with lika. She's going back in 2 days.
whoa. How time flies. It feels like she just dropped me a message yesterday. Telling me that she's coming. When was that? 2 months ago?
How time flies.
hopefully the weather will be alright tomorrow. So that we can spend more time outside =) under the sun.
Okay I think I am going to stay in bed now. I should go to sleep. I need to save. Dah nak exceed. Puasa video streaming. Puasa download. Puasa internet.
And maybe I should really list down what I want to do for the whole summer. Cuz I know theres many things to do. So little time. I should try to choose what I think I can do. hmm..
I'm off. I wanna dream about Howl.
Okay this is crazy.

3 comments:
I've watched that anime before too! It was so good and I loved it! My flatmate rented it for her film course, and we watched it in Jap. Definitely should watch it in Jap =)
i loveeeeeeeeeeee him too!!
cair tau tgk...
he's d 1st animated hero that I fell in luv with...n still...hahhah
" I c no pt of living if I'm not beautiful"
hahahah...gile metro ey!
Fran: yeah I'm thinking of buying the dvd, the one in Jap. huhu. but it feels weird watching a foreign movie with dubbing, maybe because it doesn't suit the character kot. but yeah. kerana howl :p i watched it anyway.
Shaza: HE'S SO VAIN! tak boleh bla ok dat scene. Siap lepas tu terus kelua spirit of darkness. hahahahah.
Post a Comment