Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Procastinator.

Come down from the waste of time
Feel so empty when I feel so fine
Starting over we could change
This light shadow sober
Silverchair's Reflections of a Sound

Actually tonight was supposed to be the beading night. But apparently I don't feel 'creative' right now. I sometimes worried with myself. Oh actually, most of the times. Hah. I follow my own mood all the time. Unless there's a force, or pressure that made me work out so hard to fit to the schedule. But even if I had a timeline for it, I never followed it closely. As long as everything are done on time. Time tables are just guidelines to me.

Like I have been planning to plan my summer holidays. Although I already have things in mind, but I haven't put em all in a paper! So that I know what can be done and what cannot be done in just a few months. Sheesh.

I never had a day where I follow my own timetable that I set to make sure I do everything (in order) on my to-do list. I'm impulsive. Most of the things I do are based on my own spontaneous decisions. Sometimes I'm too lazy to make decisions and plan things ahead. Sometimes I feel that being impulsive its actually fun. They surprise me sometimes.

and sometimes I don't like making plans cuz I am afraid that I am going to let myself down by believing that things will work out as planned.

...I don't want to expect too much.

Weird thing about life is, whenever you're expecting too much, you won't get the things done as you've planned.

But if you don't plan things, you might regret that you may have left out some great, important things in between your time line.

There's a very fine line in between.

...now I am in a dillema. Why life has to be so uncertain?

No comments: