Monday, November 17, 2008

7 facts.

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

#1 - Random (or weird?) : According to my parents, I was a very quiet person. By the age of 2 plus, I can talk fluently and also read. But I refuse to talk and remain quiet. Can you believe it? I don't. Its hard to believe it seriously. Well at least for me.

#2 - Random: When we're small, Ayah used to drive a van. And we love it. Because the passengers seats area at the back is just for Adam and I. So we have space to play and have fun when we're travelling =)

#3 - Random: I was once fell hard on the concrete ground from the van. The head landed first. It was really really painful. I was probably between 2 1/2 - 3 years old. So imagine how small and short (and fragile) I was, and to fall off a van should be painful... well... at least for a kid.

#4 - Weird: I said it was painful, but actually I cannot remember how painful it was. Probably it is just an exaggeration.

#5 - Random: Okay I think it should be painful as my mom told me that fall left me a bruise on my forehead. Wait, what is benjol in English? I don't know :P (bimbo ok). Anyway, it is as big as a ping pong ball (I wanted to say tennis ball just now, but I think its unrealistic. Exaggeration again =P Cuz I think the tennis ball size cannot fit my forehead. Altho my forehead is quite wide). So I really think it is really bad.

#6 - Weird: That fall also has change me. I reckon there's one screw in my brain got loose. According to parents, since that incident, I have become talkative. I cannot stop talking. And I become loud, I am totally the opposite of who I was before I had this fall. LOL. I believe my weirdness, craziness start from this point of time too =P

#7 - Random: My forehead used to have red marks. Like I have rashes on my forehead. Well, it is not because of the incident or whatsoever, I think it is just my birthmark, that has faded away through time. I had it since I was born.

I am tagging:

Nana
Mia Suraya
Zalikha
Addamblack
Shaza
Iynas
Azah

Hah. There you go. Seven facts. Well, I honestly don't want to believe my parents of the story they have told me, but they don't seem like making it up. I have mentioned this story briefly before, in the old wonderland, but since I am looking for seven facts for this post, Nonie kept on asking me to write about this as point number one, so here it is, the whole story. I spread it out to seven points.

I actually have other random/weird facts about me, since I have already listed them up in my head (with help of my friends, of course... I can't think of one before... there are too many I guess), I think I won't mind sharing them with all of you. They are:
  • My mom's childhood friend and one of my closest friends in Uni share the same name : Nonie. I bet even you have a friend/relative by the name Nonie. Am I right? Let me know if I am wrong.
  • I can talk with my mouth filled with water.
  • One of my sleeping habits: I sometimes responded to people when I am asleep, and after that I wake up not remembering a thing I have responded to them. For example, here's a story back when in the year 2006. I love Thursdays morning in Weir as they have hash brown. Morning breakfast is just until 9 something. So one fine morning Nana woke me up asking me if I want to have breakfast. I told her I don't want to. When I really woke up, I got mad at Nana for not waking me up for breakfast. She told me she tried, and she said that I told her before that I don't want to. And I was shocked, cuz I don't remember any of that.
  • I am one chubby little girl (check out my FB for more pictures if you don't believe me. But I think you do, look at me now! Especially now. I am getting chubbier... sobs), my uncle called me Farah Debab. Now dah kurang debab, so he called me Farah Diba.
  • I love posing for cameras. And I believe I have this gift of sensing the camera wherever I go. Haha.
  • I am very forgetful I can't even remember the next point that I had just now.
I had a few more just now. Ah what to do, I am forgetful. Geez.

Maybe I should start keeping a list about random/weird facts about me. And let's see what I have by the end of this year.

Oh to others, if you feel like doing this tag, feel free okay! nudge me once you're done. I want to know =)

I am done with this. Let's hope I can have my blogging mood again.

No comments: