I still cannot find the mood to blog. Wonder where it goes. On holiday?
Why do you go without me?
Anyways,
Tagged by Mia.
Rule: List 5 good things from the top of your head. Do it for the sake of quick updates.
1. Strawberry and chocolate dip
2. A day under the sun. Relaxing by the beach/at the park.
3. A good laugh with dear friends.
4. Ugly Betty, GG, Chuck and HEROES!
5. My Nintendo DS
I tag:
those who have not updated their blogs. Like me =P
Well I'll wait. Probably when I finish looking for the 7 random/weird things about me, I'll have the mood again to blog.
I claimed myself to be weird and yet I can't even list one weird thing about me.
Oh that is one.
Why do you go without me?
Anyways,
Tagged by Mia.
Rule: List 5 good things from the top of your head. Do it for the sake of quick updates.
1. Strawberry and chocolate dip
2. A day under the sun. Relaxing by the beach/at the park.
3. A good laugh with dear friends.
4. Ugly Betty, GG, Chuck and HEROES!
5. My Nintendo DS
I tag:
those who have not updated their blogs. Like me =P
Well I'll wait. Probably when I finish looking for the 7 random/weird things about me, I'll have the mood again to blog.
I claimed myself to be weird and yet I can't even list one weird thing about me.
Oh that is one.
No comments:
Post a Comment