Saturday, March 7, 2009

Diplodocus

I think I am going to have several posts for today. Well that was my anticipation. However, the pattern that I realized about me is: whenever I mentioned something, like above, or like "I am going on a diet for now", then that "something" that I just mentioned won't happen. 

Let's just see how it goes. Heh. 

Anyway, first week of school has ended.  So how did it go?

Highlights?
1. Monday: I missed the very first class of the year as I was busy enrolling myself. Yes, I am late this time. Always last minute kan? I hate myself for that. 

2. Tuesday: I fell down the stairs as I was going down from my apartment to watch "He's just not that into you" with my housebabes. 

3. Wednesday was just a normal day. Thank God =) Or maybe not. I met someone I don't quite like. geez.

4. Thursday: Woosh screwed up my day. My mood. Ugh. And I accidentally bought 2 of the same magazine! And the Warehouse cashier didn't say a word. Or gave me a weird look. Chet. 

5. Friday: Went to the group exercise class. It was Pump - the weight lifting class. Tried to be the strong one, used the 5 kg bar instead of 2 or 4. Ended up hurting my arms until now. 

So the conclusion is? The week was pretty shitty, but I think that's normal. At least to me. 

Anyway, that's not really important, I was just trying to get the vibe of writing, so I thought by summarizing the week is the simplest thing to do. 

I just knew that Diplodocus is this: 

but it is not the same with 


Little Foot from the Land Before Time movie.

because Little Foot is

 An Apatosaurus or formerly known as Brontosaurus.

But for someone like me, who can't really differentiate the two of them (they look alike rite?), would get confused. I mean when I heard of Diplodocus, I wiki-ed it, and saw the long neck which looks like my favorite dinosaur toy that I had, so I was like.. Little Foot! (my mom bought me the normal dinosaur, not the cartoon version, but since I'm influenced by the movie so I call every long neck "Little Foot". The toy look exactly like the picture of Diplodocus up there. Only the tail is straight, not curling)

I don't care. I am going to call any of them "Long Neck" or "Little Foot".

But its always good to know that I have some similarities (or at least one similarity) with my current Hollywood crush. We both like the same type of dinosaur! 

Okay I am in my high-school-girl mode. Can't help it when Robert Pattinson is too hot tho. 

Heh. I think this is becoming boring to all of you. Out of all topics, the dinosaurs become my topic of interest for the day. WTH?

But really. Go and watch The Land Before Time and dinosaurs can be your topic interest for the day too. 

... 

I want to re-watch it!

4 comments:

Hazwani Hashim said...

i miss weekends in welly!

btw omg u tulis camtu saper2 yg jumpa u rabu mesti cam tertanye2 if u hate them.

lol hang on farah, its just the start =)

FM said...

lol well, i like my friends=) so dun think they'll be tertanya2. hahah.

and i miss u! mwahahahha. where have u been haz?

muhammad imran said...

haaaa
we hanged out on wednesday
mustve been me
lalala

FM said...

err hello. we hanged out on tuesday.

...

eh wednesday we went out at nite kan??

not wednesday night laaa. aiya