Thursday, May 14, 2009

Star Trek


Watched Star Trek last Tuesday. Before the show, I have no idea what the story was about because I don't follow the series. Ah well, I was really small when the show was aired. And I prefer MacGyver over Star Trek. I don't know why, probably because he is definitely, waay cooler than aliens, spaceship, and a guy who has weird hairstyle and eyebrow.

And he has the coolest thing ever; the Victorinox Swiss Army knife. Or shall we call it "Pisau Mac Gyver"? My mom bought me one as a going-away present, but sadly I lost it when I was still in Weir House. I have no idea where is that thing now. So sad...

Anyway...

The point I was trying to say just now, you don't have to know anything about Star Trek before going to the movie. And you'll go out of the cinema feeling excited and you'll feel like paying for another ticket for it because the movie is AWESOME!

Sylar, oh I mean Zachary Quinto makes me feel that Spock is kinda hot. haha.

Okay that wasn't really the point I wanted to make...

Watching this movie reminds me of:

This:


and this:


and:



He is a huge fan. And I like watching this kind of movie with him. He'll be grinning from ear to ear the whole time, like a kid who just got the best toy he ever had.
I miss you ayah =)

2 comments:

nurul farhana said...

oh damn! i baru je nk buat post on star trek. u beat me to it ;D

yerpp spock is hotter than kapten kirk. the storyline a bit confusing though..

*back 2 watching heroes =)))

FM said...

lol! ala buat je ;) huhu

spock hot, tp i suka kapten kirk.. i rasa die hotter. hahahahah.

anyway selamat tgk heroes! i dah habiskan season ni... rasa boring plak season dh habis. huhu