Awesomeness. Jeremy the vocalist has a very powerful voice. He sang live and he sounded just like how he is in the studio recording songs. Impressive.
Simon (the lead guitarist) is so hot with his guitar. Qilah should agree with me 100% on this. Right babe? haha. I can't really see Aidan (the drummer) and Matt(the bassist) cuz they're at the back... but they're really good too!
And Nick (the guitarist/the keyboardist) is just so cute! He's my fave =D haha. Too bad i wasn't at his side of the stage to watch him all the time. Being the short one, it's hard to get a full nice view of the whole band.. so sad.
I thought the performance Learning to Fall will be my favorite. But Tijuana was better. In fact, Tijuana is the best performance for the night! at least for me... and Palie cuz he loves tht song.
Although I think I went all crazy when they sang All of Our Own. Haha.
Thank God that I actually went to their gig. Since I missed Opshop last year, they're the next NZ band that I really really like. huhu.
Thanks Qilah, Palie and Husna for going to the gig with me. I had fun to the max! You guys are awesome. Like always ;)
Simon (the lead guitarist) is so hot with his guitar. Qilah should agree with me 100% on this. Right babe? haha. I can't really see Aidan (the drummer) and Matt(the bassist) cuz they're at the back... but they're really good too!
And Nick (the guitarist/the keyboardist) is just so cute! He's my fave =D haha. Too bad i wasn't at his side of the stage to watch him all the time. Being the short one, it's hard to get a full nice view of the whole band.. so sad.
I thought the performance Learning to Fall will be my favorite. But Tijuana was better. In fact, Tijuana is the best performance for the night! at least for me... and Palie cuz he loves tht song.
Although I think I went all crazy when they sang All of Our Own. Haha.
Thank God that I actually went to their gig. Since I missed Opshop last year, they're the next NZ band that I really really like. huhu.
Thanks Qilah, Palie and Husna for going to the gig with me. I had fun to the max! You guys are awesome. Like always ;)
* * *
Ah yes. The Brave Don't Run. A good reminder for me.
Because I have been running for quite awhile. Its time for me to stop. Although honestly I am very tired of doing this to myself, but I can't seem to find a better way to deal with this whole thing.
Guess I'm just a coward.
4 comments:
owh u're not farah..u think u're running..but hey..look at you..do you lose weight or get any skinnier..?*trying to convince you*
therefore, u're not..u're brave enough in your own way..come on farah..
p/s: i xpnah tau band yg u pegi gig die ni..tp i suke lagu die lpas dgr kt blog u ni..
yuyu, apparently i xde la plak lose weight or get any skinnier. adoi. hahahahah. you're right...
& thanks yuyu!
oh, and try cari The Letter & All of Our Own - singles derang ;) bessttt~
they sound like coldplay...cool!
hehe kan? try laa dgr lagu2 derang. sedap ;)
Post a Comment