Suddenly it feels like I want the night to be long. Or we can just not sleep the whole day. Because right now? I have a lot to share, but the time is not permitting. Been slacking since just now.
Should I blame the time? Or me?
Obvious isn't it. The answer I mean.
Anyway, I haven't put up any posts regarding raya. Maybe will do just series of photos. I am too lazy to talk about them. But I think if I'm going to write about raya, it'll be - good food, great crowd, good food, gain weight, great crowd. Pretty pretty baju rayas. Gain weight. Good food. Great crowd.
Its always fun. Raya is always fun =)
This week is the busy week for me. 3,500 words? Hell yeah.
But I still feel like blogging! The urge to share stuff just flowing in my mind. Ah typical. Ideas always come when you're too busy to share. Okay maybe I'll do them tomorrow. While doing stuff for my assignments.
For now, I have to get my beauty sleep...
Should I blame the time? Or me?
Obvious isn't it. The answer I mean.
Anyway, I haven't put up any posts regarding raya. Maybe will do just series of photos. I am too lazy to talk about them. But I think if I'm going to write about raya, it'll be - good food, great crowd, good food, gain weight, great crowd. Pretty pretty baju rayas. Gain weight. Good food. Great crowd.
Its always fun. Raya is always fun =)
This week is the busy week for me. 3,500 words? Hell yeah.
But I still feel like blogging! The urge to share stuff just flowing in my mind. Ah typical. Ideas always come when you're too busy to share. Okay maybe I'll do them tomorrow. While doing stuff for my assignments.
For now, I have to get my beauty sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment