Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wayfarer.

Once I tumblr-ed that I wanna give this a shot.
The verdict? I was right all along.
I can never fit into these. Its so sad!

Sometimes I wonder, when I am going to start wearing sunnies, the big ones I mean. Like aviators for example. Or something like the wayfarer. My mom always urged me to buy one, as she said its actually good for your eye protection; huge-ass frames - they cover your eyes. And of course, its fashionable. But the thing is, other than I look like a lalat wearing it, I just don't feel comfortable wearing it. The thing is, my nose is small and penyek. Or maybe I haven't found the right pair. I don't know if I ever will. Well okay, I think I found one before. Not the perfect one, but good enough. And that's the problem. Good enough isn't good enough! I may sound picky, but yeah, its better to find the perfect pair than the good enough ones and you ended up not wearing it after awhile.

So far what I think is perfect for a sunglass - is the Wayfarer! Its classic, it looks cool, and it looks comfortable wearing it. But not comfortable for me. That's sad. Sometimes I feel like getting a nose job so that I can wear it! Okay that's way too much. heh.

I will find the perfect pair for me. One day I will :)

You know what? Out of randomness suddenly I can come out with these:
  • the right person for you is like the perfect pair of sunglasses (the one that fits on you perfectly).
  • Sometimes what we call perfect is something we cannot have. What we can have is something less than perfect, but you're comfortable with it, it's nice for you to look at and you'll love it a lot.
haha. ah well.

No comments: