Friday, September 18, 2009

Malam Pop.


I am too tired to blog, but I bet I am going to be busy soon. Well you know, raya is coming real soon. Then there's tons of assignments, some other stuff to look forward to. I just have the feeling I might not have time for blogging. Maybe for tumblr - yes. Okay I am just so into tumblr-ing right now.

I am pretty tired tonight. It was a long week, maybe because all this while I have long weekends, but not this time though. I had to sit for a test. And just realized that I have a long list of stuff that I have to do, with exams coming up in November. So thinking about them adds up to this tired-ness.

Yes, this time, my papers are all in November - boo me.

So anyway, let's see whether I can finish this post.


Right after the test, I went to watch Up 3D - my first 3D movie experience. It was pretty uncomfortable at first, since I had no choice but to wear 2 glasses to watch that movie. Thank God the movie was awesome so I didn't get too distracted with the uncomfortable condition at that time. Movie like this is something worth watching at the cinema and worth paying more for the glasses because it was beautifully made! As usual, its Pixar's -so it has to be beautiful! Maybe for the fact that it plays a lot with heights, so I guess wearing the spectacles makes it more real. These kind of stuff really excite me. I feel like a kid again :D wheee

Its only September, but I realized there's too many great movies this year. I don't know which one is the best - should it be Inglourious Basterds or Star Trek? There's several months to go so I can't decide now. But out of all movies I watched this year, I think by far, Inglourious Basterds is the one that gave quite an impact on me. I like QT's movie so I guess that's one of the main reasons why I really love this movie : I like his style - gory but not scary, and at the same time its hilarious and full with suspense, and of course - really cool characters. And its like watching a foreign movie because the setting is in France, and they speak German & French most of the time. This movie makes me think a lot about some stuff too. So its really good.


My favorite character in the movie ;)

District 9 is another one 'foreign movie' because there's alien language, and the characters are South African - so they speak English with accent. One weird thing is, Aqilah and I find this movie very funny. But apparently others don't laugh as much. Actually, I think we laughed way too much. Really, there's some simple jokes that I think are laugh-able, but I wonder why people didn't laugh. Maybe its not funny. heh.

Now I wonder, how good will the New Moon be? Maybe it's gonna be one overrated movie of the year. Its not that I don't like it, I really do, actually. But I since everyone was so craazyy (as in really really really crazy) about it, like in the US, we can start pre-book the tickets for November! Tak gile ke tu? And Twilight Saga will win many awards especially the ones that need votes. Shows that how people are so crazy about them. I really hope its going to be good.

Now I have to go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Oh, by the way, what can you find in the picture above? I mean there's something hiding in the photo. huhu.

No comments: