Saturday, May 15, 2010

Did someone took a portion of your heart? And now I'm learning you.

Currently listening to Yuna's Deeper Conversation

Okay I have a few posts pending. The laptop broke down and just got better recently and I don't know why it took a reaalllyyy long time to upload pictures. I am still owing my summer posts. Although its a bit too late to post them up, I don't care. I am gonna post them anyway. Wonder when I'll be able to post them up? Only God knows when.

Anyway, I know, I should be sleeping. I have to wake up in 5 hours time. Or maybe 4. I am super tired, really. But here I am, fighting hard with myself not to sleep and trying to post something up. Ah well. Its gonna be short. I just miss publishing a post up in my blog. ehe.

I'm off to Kedah tomorrow. And I don't know if I have time for this, but I know I must list down ways to 1) express myself 2) cut down some weight 3) find time for me-time with myself. I think life has been to hectic, its turning me into this monster that I don't like. Okay, actually the monster I hate.

I know this, but I MUST START BLOGGING AGAIN! I MUST I MUST I MUST!

2 comments:

Jo said...

fara! good luck dgn everything that u want to achieve.
jgn tensyen2 :)

Anonymous said...

go farah go!!!