Saturday, November 20, 2010

If its a broken heart then face it.

Currently listening to Jason Mraz's Details in a Fabric (feat James Morrison)

1. I have not grown up yet. I feel like I'm sixteen - fragile, over-powered by emotions, clueless. Where was the independent woman I thought I was becoming?

2. What am I; a potato, an egg or the coffee beans? Wanna talk more about this. But.. yeah. Later maybe?

3. Hey there Nightmare, long time no see? Well to be honest, I don't wanna see you. Why did you came by?

4. I am becoming more and more boring each day. Its possible that 'the day' will come. What day you asked? The day I become like that iconic forever alone guy. haha.

5. Mata kering. oh no.

6. I don't know why but I can't wait for that Willow tree to grow tall and big. So I can hang around, enjoying the sun under it. When will that be huh?

7. Put on the checkered skinnys that I bought months ago. Ugh. Its uncomfortable. Maybe I should change. But I never wore it not even once. :(

8. I got emotional while watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Never thought I'll be absorbed by the whole thing. Wanna guess which part that I almost cried?

9. Okay, am off to Actorlympics :)

No comments: