My fave out of the songs in the episodes. Love everything about this mash-up. Teenage Dream is also another great one. To be honest, I never thought Teenage Dream is a song that I will put on repeat. Until Glee made a cover of it. I don't know, to see a bunch of smart looking school boys performing it? I can't stop listening to it eversince. LOL. I know, I sounded like a pedophile or something. Its their voices that I like the most about the song, then the performance. Men singing a woman's song really did change my perspective towards a song. It meant something more.
Okay, its not about the song that I wanted to talk about. Its just that I went through some tagged photos on facebook (I am still wondering why I don't take many photos this year) so I stumbled upon years in Vic's photos. I am yet to open an album on my memories in NZ. Will do that, but I don't know when :P I found this:
from our session in the photo booth
This photo actually makes me wonder; how many of us can actually fit in that photo booth? Okay in that photo there's 10 of us. Although we didn't really get everyone's full faces, but still I think this is good enough. Enough to make me go "wow... TEN OF US?" and the boys aren't petite types okay. Qilah, Ain and Ellin are not short/petite like me. They're all tall.
I miss the times we go on photo booth. Definitely we'll go crazy; cuz it'll take time for all of us to get ready and when the 3 seconds countdown starts we got panicked. And then after the shots, we have to pick the 4 best photos, and you can imagine how all 10 of us can get to a decision in such a short time when there's like 8-10 photos to choose. Even if there's 3 of us we'll be like "nak yang ni" "ehh tanaklaa muka i x cool a dalam ni" "ish dah tu yang mana?" "ehhh cepat masa nak habis dahhh!"
So we end up just click click click. And voila! 4 photos.
Then comes another gelabah part - to decorate the photos.
Usually there'll be one photo we'll keep without any editing - we like it raw like that. But the rest? Another chaotic situation. Haha.
But seriously, those were the fun parts of taking sticker photos; we can't expect whats coming out, and given;the short period of time we have to make nice photos so everyone will be happy. We don't really use the photo stickers - nowadays we just put them up on fb. I used to put up these sticker photos on my laptop, but then I had to give away my laptop so? My cuzzen actually gets to keep my photos. LOL.
That's the reason why I like Lomography, or instant photos, like Polaroid. The fun comes when we don't know whats coming out from the shots. We just, have faith, and snap. Don't get wrong, I like digital cams as well. But I like old school. My dream is to also own a SLR, and have a dark room for myself. haha. Dreams.
Now I am thinking of buying another lomo cam - maybe a Diana. Most likely will buy the pre-loved one, well I know the owner keeps his stuff well so yeah, let's hope he's still keeping this for me LOL. Still haven't got the chance - always tight on budget *sigh*. This problem goes a long way so maybe one day I'll blog about it.
I miss them. The ones on the photo. I haven't seen those "Maybank dudes" for months, and the same for Mika, Ellin, Qilah & Ain. Well, I miss Welly peeps:
Taken from fb tagged photos - TQ Photogs ;)
I have more to post, but I think its better if I open an album quick. LOL.

















No comments:
Post a Comment