Monday, November 8, 2010

He said oh I'm going to buy a gun and start a war, If you can tell me something worth fighting for?

Currently listening to Coldplay's Rush of Blood to the Head

I think I should stop pretending that I am not that busy. I can't take away my time for something else. Maybe for the next few months, I shall devote myself to you. Although I am hating this, but my time is for you.

With hope I won't go insane in the end.

Okay.

Maybe I still need to keep this blog active to stop it from happening.

Well actually, all it takes is to plan my time well. Then I don't have to throw away my love for other things just for you. kan?

Is that possible? Why is it so hard miss?

Almost 9 months and I am still very slow. Its a problem right?

No comments: