Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cause you're amazing, just the way you are.

Currently on repeat: Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are

Haha finally I'm in this Bruno Mars hype. Well just this song, haven't heard his other songs. The ones like "Just The Way You Are". Not the ones he's featured; like Billionaire and Nothin' On You. I don't know but I think like Nothin' On You, it was great at first... until the rap starts. Maybe that's just me. Even Billionaire, I don't quite like the lyrics but the music's great, until Travis started to rap. haha. Okay I started to like Billionaire when Sam Evans of Glee sang it. He's voice... ugh he's freaking charming. haha.

And I started to like Just The Way You Are when I watch Bruno performed live in SNL. He's good. I like his voice ;)

Since I'm talking about music now, let's share one playlist of this week. Haven't been posting one playlist for the past 2 weeks. *sigh*

This time, let's go pop & boyband yo!
Playlist name: I'll Never Stop (Genius generated playlist)

Songs:
*NSync's I'll Never Stop
BSB's Everyone
Westlife's I Lay My Love On You
A1's Same old Brand New You
Blue's Best in Me
5ive's When the Lights Go Out
*NSync's I Drive Myself Crazy
Billie Piper's Day and Night
Shayne Ward's No Promises
Britney Spears' Born to Make You Happy
Steps' It's the Way You Make Me Feel
Westlife's My Love
*NSync's No Strings Attached
Blue's If You Come Back
5ive's Keep on Moving
Bosson's One in a Million
O-Town's Liquid Dreams
Westlife's Soledad
Blue's Sorry Seems to be The Hardest Word (feat Sir Elton John)
*NSync's Tearin' Up My Heart
Blue's Breathe Easy
BSB's The One
Britney Spears' From the Bottom of my Broken Heart

No comments: