Currently listening to Radiohead's Last Flowers
1. "At the end, a job is not just a job, is who you are, and if wanna change who you are, you have to change what you do.." - Remy, The Repo Men (2010)
2.What if I have no passion in anything at all? Is that even possible?
3. How to kill many birds with one stone? And be a sharp stone thrower at the same time so I won't waste my time? Maybe I should train myself in Angry Birds - but that is killing pigs using birds. But thats almost similar right?
4. I am craving for a piece of creamy cake. so bad. Thats the sign obviously!
5. Why is it becoming harder everyday? Maybe I shouldn't have told myself to stay positive. Maybe I should just say 'go with the flow. don't worry be happy.. and to the hell with the rest...!'?
6. Okay. Breathe in, breathe out.
7. Seriously this blog? is boring. Well, I am boring. Need to find new topics to babble about. hurm.
8. Well I got my cake already thanks to the brothers. Who are willing to drive out at night and get me a piece. Although I paid for it, I feel better. Much better. ngeee.
9. Now, waiting for Glee then I can have my break. But the thing is, the download got cancelled, gotta start it all over again. I shall thank you reckless self and this workload and stupid moodswings.
10. I am just thiiisss close from exploding. God help me.
11. Not gonna wait for Glee. Cuz the internet has decided to be a bitch.
12. Don't throw tantrums Farah.
13. Migraine attack. Fuh. Breathe in, breathe out.
14. Sometimes I wonder how do I survive the day feeling like I am floating?
15. If only I can float. Like a bubble. But without bursting. That'd be nice :)
just some collection of thoughts that crossed my mind while stressing over everything for the past few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment