Friday, August 12, 2011

Bakit di papatulan Ang pagsuyong nagkulang Tayong umaasang Hilaga't kanluran Ikaw ang hantungan At bilang kanlungan mo Ako ang sasagip saýo.

Currently listening to Up Dharma Down's Tadhana
p/s: hopefully the verse is correct though...

Have I posted this before?

Ah I don't care. I forget stuff a lot. As much as it makes me scared, and sad that I do that a lot, I couldn't be bothered. For now. Cuz not now. I don't have time for that. For now.

Anyway. This thing, is this real?

Because to be honest, it keeps on changing over time. Whenever I stumbled upon this on Tumblr.

This round,

First I saw Fat.
Then I saw Whore.
Then I saw Beautiful.

I have been thinking about something related to fat. No, not the content of the food. I am not hungry, and I just had a Diarrhea. So that explains its not the content right?

So maybe what you just familiar yourself with will be what keeps on crossing your mind. If you get what I mean. Like for example, I got to know someone has a nickname, like the name's peanut for example. Then I started to see the word peanut, or a picture of a peanut everywhere! On the billboards, when everyone else is saying it, or the newspapers. Everywhere.

Cuz I don't think I am a whore. Nor beautiful. I am not up to that level okay? Either level. Both. haha.

But if this is true its scary.

I realised that I like to question psychological/physiological facts. Maybe I should take psychology someday.

Or maybe the philosophy classes I took just kicked in. Because I started to question everything I see, I met, I encounter. Every single thing!

Le sigh. I am stressed. I am at the point where I question my career  again.

Simple question: 
where the hell is my passion for work? Its been missing for ages.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi beb.. lame tak blog surfing. been busy with the concert! hhaha..

btw.. i think this is the best articles for you to read on "how to win at work"

http://orkidlife.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-win-at-work.html

P/s: bukan nak promote. but its really good and related wif ur concern. :)

fatinnRahman said...

omg. i saw LoVE and BEAUTIFUL.
scawyy. hahaa

FM said...

Ojan : CONCERT??? omg laku keee?? :P HAHAHAHHA btwwww! I have to agree, but ur gf cik orkid has some spot on insights! I'm inspired! and she's inspiring! Can you tell her I said thank you plsss ;) nak leave a msg on her blog i segannnnn. ehe he

Fatinn: awww you're so full of love & yes that makes you beautiful! :D heee