Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Apples.

Girls are like
apples on trees. The best
ones are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach for
the good ones because they are afraid
of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they
just get the rotten apples from the ground
that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples
at the top think something is wrong with
them, when in reality, they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right
boy to come along, the one
who's brave enough
to climb
all the way
to the top
of the tree.

Got this from this site
Thanks to Nadiah for the link. haha.

at first when I read this I did not really agree with this writer. Cuz the ones on top might be the ones who is materialistic or need high maintenance so the guys are afraid to go up and get em; they're afraid to take care of the 'high maintenance' girls.

So they might be 2 views on the apples on top of the tree. Oh but I forgot that they put the word 'best'. How do define the best girlfriend/boyfriend? If the 'best' are based on the physical attributes of a person then we can say that the ones on top are 'high maintenance' type of people. But if its based on personalities, intelligence, how they can make u smile etc... then the quote above is relevant.

Well, my definition of 'the best' is the latter one.

For the singletons out there who think they're unwanted or useless or whatsoeva, dun think that way anymore. Just think that you are the BEST APPLE one can get. Let's just wait for that guy who is brave enuff to climb and to go thru all the hardship to get u. That shows how much he loves you..am I right? haha. Does dat includes me?

I wud wanna think dat way *LOL*

Oh the movie Cinta is out. And I heard dat movie is very nice until those who watched it once don't mind to go for another screening to watch it again. That nice aye?

hmm I'm soo GOING to watch. Can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tengoklah Cinta.memang best!

hoho