Monday, May 28, 2007

"Farah's Study Like Mad Week" has started.

Last week I bought:

A ticket to watch the premier of Pirates of The Carribean: at World's End.
A ticket to watch Zodiac.
And a ticket to experience the High School Musical Live on stage.
Hows that?

I know its a bit too much. But hey, its worth every penny I spent. I think POTC3 is the best out of all three. Its another greaaatt adventure :D Pirate rocks! and who can resist Double Hotness in the movie a.k.a Johnny Depp (capt Jack is MY HERO!) and Orli (he's really hot when he becomes he capt of the flyyinng dutchmentt.. oh i'm back in love haha). what about Zodiac? I think Palie and I agreed that this movie is good (altho its a bit draggy), and scare the hell out of me! I'm a bit coward and thats the reason why I ALWAYS avoid horror movies, but I dunno why I kinda like thriller. I'm well aware that the cases are sometimes real (like the one in Zodiac) so they can happen in reality but still I'm up for it. Some thriller movies will just skip the hardcore-killing parts, straight to show the dead, but not in Zodiac. What I do is just close my eyes... and ears as I'm afraid to hear the screaming as well, cuz you tend to imagine if you dengar. haha. But seriously u gotta watch it!! Nicely done :) oh, and Jake Gyllenhaal is another reason why I went *LOL*

Let's talk about High School Musical.

before this, I was never a BIG FAN of this movie. I don't like the singers, I don't think Zach Efron ( I dunno whether I spelt his name right.. but wtvb) is cute and the movie is just normal teen movie. Boleh la nak kata fun to watch them dancing plus the songs are catchy and they easily stuck in your head.

But I dunno why I'm interested to see it live. Well I like plays and theaters, so maybe dats the reason why I suddenly decided to give it a shot. So this is the first play I watch in NZ dis year. And to me, the live performance is soo much better than the movie!! Better singers, cuter troy *LOL*, and to watch them live, dancing like how the ones in the movie did it (sejibik tau) is just great! Meriah giler! heehee.

So heres some pics dat I like. Yeah we only took it with the banners *LOL* Theres some pics taken while we're seating but they are not sharp.


The six of us went together: Shaza, Ellin, Myself, Pawang, Palie... and Nonie. Shes not in the pic cuz shes the one who took this pic *duhh*
and this is the beautiful picture of US XD

I want to give last week a name. Its called "Farah's Having Fun Week"

And it has ended *sobsob*

Cuz I have entered "Farah's Study Like Mad Week". and this is going to continue till the exams over.

So the worry starts. followed by stress.

About that, I think I still cannot handle it well. But I'm improving.

I don't really yell at people anymore. or probably because my family is not here. And I don't yell at other people. haha.

So am I improving? I don't know.

But the skin at the back of my neck is aching. Its getting worse.

it wasn't so severe last year. Maybe because I had less stress.

I don't think I am improving. haha.

Well I realized that i can't be too laid back. I need work, and more work. If not, I'll be too relax til I neglect my studies.

Its proven. haha. cuz this year, the internal assessment was sooo much better as compared to last year. Now I'm waiting for ACCY001 result... hoping that I'll pass. I don't want to retake the test again. One is enuff. But I think this time I did better (cuz I study this time wahhaha). But apart from that the other tests were all okay Alhamdulillah :) The tests give me hope to score the exams. they give me hope to continue with what I am doing. Sometimes I think ACCY was soo hard till I think I can't do it. Its not for me. Ah well I have to work harder anyways. haha.

So to everyone in Wellington, All the Best for the Exams! I know you all will do well ;)

Oh and I hope we all can 'ronggeng' once the exams finish. ah x sabaaa!!!

And I'll try to blog more.

Alriteys. Till then.

1 comment:

Aliya said...

Wah! You pi tgk High School Musical? =D I only dpt tgk kat tv je =p tu pun like setengah jam dia tunjuk. The storyline and singing are nothing to shout about, but I suka dance steps dia =|