Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My new friends.

I still wonder why...

Am I the only one who's having ants in my room?? When my friends saw them in my room they'll be like "wah semut!! tak penah nampak semut kat sini!!" some even asked whether is there semut in NZ.

See? It seems that I'm having 'extra company' in my room.

When the weather gets colder, they'll come out. Should they be staying in their shelter or home during winter time? I mean its cold to go out!!

The room is not warm. Its like a chiller. Okay2... its not cold anymore. but still! their existence was waay before I bought the heater.

They'll just come out from the walls! but why my room? Whenever I see them, I feel like my room is not clean. Its like I have food all over the place.

I checked the room to make sure that I clean out everything. But yeah they're still around.

So I put all of the left overs to the bin, so they're attracted to that place... its like the new fave hang out. Thats my trick actually, to gather them in the bin so dat when I clear up the garbage, I'll clear up the ants inside it as well. I tot it worked out, but yeah... I'll find more of them in the same place the next day.

There r zillions of them!

*sigh*

But the good part is, they don't go to other part of the room since I provide them the new fave hang out. So yeah for now they don't really bother me. I can still ignore them.

Whatever it is, I want answers. WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S HAVING ANTS IN THE ROOM?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sarang dorg mmg dah kat ur room i guess..

:(