When I look at the date, the thoughts such as "how nice if it is my birthday today" and "how nice if today is my anniversary" or "how nice if someone confesses to me on this date" came. Well its not that I am hoping, its just something random popped out of my head. Biasalah bile dah tengok number lawa ni.
Since there is nothing special; birthday celebration or important occasion etc happening today, the only wish I have is I hope today is going to be one great day.
The first half of the day was a normal, calm day. I don't even realized that if you write the date it will look like 2007 2007. I was clueless when vivy asked me "eh today 20th July ke?" My answer was simple, "uh-huh". Punyelah blur.
So I went up to Kelburn for MGMT101 lecture and tutorial. I almost skipped the class (cuz I was very lazy to go up, and I don't feel good since I have toothache right after my COML303 lecture) but thank God I didn't do it. Cuz I have to do a journal about today's class. Altho I fell asleep (just for awhile :p), but at least I manage to record the lecture.
The tutorial was okay too. I was relieved to know I am in Group 2, which means I have to present on the third week a.k.a the week after next week. And I think my group mates are quite friendly. I have a feeling that we're going to be a good team =)
Then suddenly my left ear sakit. Which is a bit unusual for me cuz the one yang selalu buat hal is the right ear. Altho it is a bit uncomfortable, but I don't really want to care cuz I did tell myself to feel good about everything happened today. Its going to be a great day!
When I arrived home, a notice from my y!m popped out. It was from the administrator of ACCY232. So I clicked the email. I've been waiting since this morning cuz I want to know who are my group mates for ACCY232 presentation.
The email was saying...
Dear Student,
Please note that your name is on the list of students that will be making the first presentation in the week beginning 30 July 2007. Please use the contact details provided to make arrangements with the other presenters. The preparation for your presentation will be discussed at the first tutorial in the week beginning 23 July.
I was a bit surprised to know I'm in the first group to present.
So I checked my calender. No wait. Thats the week of my MGMT101 presentation too.
*gasp!*
and guess what? Both my tutorials are on the same day.
*Panic Attack strikes*
Well, now dah takde perasaan dah. But this toothache and left ear starting to make me feel very rimas, and my mood to do COML303 catch ups has run away.
Honestly the news just ruined my mood.
...Another challenge to go thru.
Am now trying to tell myself that I can do it.
I have two weeks.
Wish me luck people!
okay I am gonna go Solat and start doing my works.
Later!
p/s: Special tak 2007 2007?
No comments:
Post a Comment