Saturday, July 7, 2007

A day to go and the hectic week will start again!

As usual crap ideas came when I feel like going to sleep.

Since in 2 days time I'm gonna start schooling again, let me wrap up my holidays with commentaries with whatever happened thru out my free time. *fuh dh ada mood to talk abt this..hehe*

okay before I flew off to Christchurch I was surprised to know that my results started to come out one by one. And it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. I was so down that time, and because of that I was feeling very shitty. Tried so hard to hide it and I hope it worked. Thanks to Palie and Ellin. They keep me sane when we're in Christchurch. And I'm sorry if I became a pain in the ass sometimes. Kadang2 tu telepas gakla kan? hmm

But then as days go by I started to think positive, to accept whatever I gt and be grateful. Maybe I need to find better ways to study. kan?

I got over the depression. Plus ada Bersatu so cheering for WMSO, hanging out with others keep me occupied.

Tengah syok ngan Bola, came another sad news. Which I have written a post about it. And alhamdulillah again, I think I'm alrite. Its just that I am starting to miss my family back in Malaysia. Hoping that I won't lose any of them. At least til I get back.

So apart from all that, I had fun. The fun cheering for WMSO, watching the games, watching others had fun. Meeting my friends in Canter (especially Mun, Che-ah and Annie!) was something too :) I miss them. So bile jumpe tu mmg best ar kan? hahaha. Christchurch is such a beautiful place. Seronok amik gamba. Oh seriously, I've became the 'pencapub' berjaya in Christchurch. Narcissist gile. I can sense the camera. Whenever I saw the photog focusing on a group of people I can just ran to them, pick a spot and smile. But this applies when the 'group of people' is Wgtn peeps. I don't go to others. Thats too much. haha. Tebal laa muke ni! Malu plak pk2 balek. haihh...

Oh and I'm so Proud of WMSO! altho we didn't manage to get the 'Champion' title, I still think you guys are the best! You guys played well, and neutrally. Glad that I am a Wellingtonian :)

Anyhoots, I've got tons of pics to show! but I'll do that later. Planned to arrange em in a slideshow and baru publish.

Now I have to kemas my room. After having fun tonight, I think I have the mood to start cleaning the room, do whatever I have to do before the school reopens.

....

I don't want to go back to school. I am scared. I am not ready!

To Ibu and Ayah, I know I already apologized to you both for not giving u good scores. Again and again, I am truly sorry for the results I gt.

Life is so challenging. Really makes me feel so unlucky most of the times. But at the same time I'm trying to tell myself that there is a silver lining in every cloud.

I don't want to think negative. That will lead to depression.

Enuff of being sad. I deserve to be happy.

haha I kept on telling myself that.

...

takde perasaan dh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!

I don't know if it helps. If it does, don't thank me kay, thank yourself => Only one ownself can make changes =>