
is coming out TOMORROW!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm so gonna try to find time to read it altho macam takde je. I don't care. I've been waiting for a long time already.
and plus I'm gonna get the hedwig plushie! I am HAPPYYY~!
Lately I am starting to keep plush toys. I used to have teddys back when I was small.. but I didn't really play with them cuz I favor dolls and action figures more.
And this year I bought 1; Pingu and Sufya gave me one for my birthday; Ducky (xde name sebenanye main panggil je ni..haha). The reason why I bought Pingu is because I lovee penguins. Sangat laa comel. Dah pegi Antartic Centre tu beli la sekor.
comel kan??
and I'm gonna get Hedwig tomoro! wheee~!!
Wonder how the ending is going to be. Hoping nothing will happen to Ron.
Countdown~! 19 hrs to go~
No comments:
Post a Comment