I am "very happy" to see my next ACCY232 presentation (for tax) will be on the last tutorial. Which is around September I think. umm... yeah the last week of September.
...which (if i did the right calculation) is the same day with my MGMT101 Management Stimulation.
the fourth week after Holidays.
And I know the topic for tax presentation will not be easy. As it is the last week of classes (I think)
"yeay!"
more: my terms test (before the hols) will be on the same day. confirmed. wanted to do QUAN111 a few days earlier but it seems the lecturer said just now they'll pull the time for ACCY232 test like an hour early (just for those who're taking QUAN111) so that we can go for our next test on time.
I'm not sure which one comes first. All I know, that I am going to have a back to back tests in 2 weeks time.
.....
let's hope the miracle comes. yeh?
No comments:
Post a Comment