But right now I don't really feel like elaborating more on the trip. I am not in the mood for that. Now I feel that I shouldn't be very happy knowing that the relatives back home are not.
Cuz one of my cuzzens passed away yesterday. and he is turning 11 tomorrow.
It was all because of an accident which has put him to a coma. That was on Monday, when I was at the field cheering for WMSO soccer players. At that time, Ibu told me that the chance to survive was very slim. I tried to believe that he still has the chance to recover. But when I know his brain is dead, I started to hope that Allah will stop him from suffering.
I'm trying not to feel sad, knowing that Allah loves him more and that is a reason why he has to go. But I can't help it. Especially when I can't see him before he went away.
I missed the funeral :(
All I can do now is to sedekah Al-Fatihah to him. And pray so that Allah gives strength to the family. And pray for my extended family happiness.
He is one of the most gifted cuzzens I had. A very interesting person.
and I know I am going to miss him a lot. Especially when we have family gatherings.
I am gonna miss you boy!
Now I am hoping I can still see the rest when I get back.
Amin.
2 comments:
Farah so sorry to hear the news.
Al-Fatihah.Hope to see you soon in Welly
Take care girl!
death..knows nobody :(
Post a Comment