Monday, July 30, 2007

To my dear Addamblack,

Abang!

I wanted to write a post for you, but I don't have the time to do it. Been superbly busy now and I think its gonna continue forever! sheesh!

okay so here goes...
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY ABANGGGGGG!!!!!

I cudn't find any pics of us together except for this one cuz u're the one who's been snapping pictures... kan? pastu nak letak gamba mase kecik semua tak scan lagi.

Anyways, may all ur dreams and wishes come true, may Allah bless you, may you have another great year... yada yada yada... the usual stuffs kan? haha. ape2 pon you take care of yourself and others aka the familia @ the hobbiton. please, kurang kan laa berat badan u tu. oh, and act like an adult sikit! u macam budak2 sangat tauu.. haha. now i rasa nak start nagging pulak :p

err

you know i love you kan? hehe. :p

ah well, sedihla i cannot celebrate bday ngan u (padahal bile mase tah celebrate before dis...) tp takpe. No matter how far I am from you, I know I'm always dekat di hati. kan? haha macam i ni gf u la plakk.. adoii.

btw.. u nak present ape ni? ke u tanak present? *please say yes* haha. kidding! msg me with wat present u want k?

oklah I gtg. Tido time. I miss you! and I miss the rest gaks :( sob sob.

Haf a great bday abang!!

Hugs n Kisses from the landddd offf the sheeps, the kiwis and a cute girl name fawa *wink wink*,

FarahMexx

p/s: the date n time has been change to suit the date of Addam's bday. I finish typing this at 11:41 pm, 30 July 2007 :p

Oh btw, I'm soo in the mood to blog, but I have so many other things to do. sobsob. I'm gonna miss blogging for awhile...

before I signed off, I wanna put up a few more pics. tengah cari gamba tadi terjumpa a few yang i terasa nak post...This is when I was in my form four. Oh and look! I'm slimmer! aaa missing those days. I wanna be slim again. felt like I've absorbed Luqman's fat. haiyaa...

And these are my cats; Nanook, Ossyria and Olivia. Oh wait. Have I shown their pics before? ah well.. i dont think so. So yeah... presenting! the two new cats in the house! Ossy and Ollie!
Nanook!

Ossy

&Ollie :)
I haven't seen them for months. I bet they're now more beautiful :) and I know many male cats want them!

ok. dah habis dah. I rindu them all. oh since dah letak gamba semua2 ni. nak letak gamba ibu and ayah skali la...
i cudnt find the best pic of them. haihh. ah well...
So yeah. the complete family. I miss you all :(

Okie dokie then.
Goodnight everyone :)

3 comments:

ladysue said...

oh itu ke Abang u :) hihihi...

ur sooo busy budak kecik! kesian i nengok...hhehehe

btw u dr form 4 lagiiii dah HAWT ye, if u knw wat i mean (mane lagi yg kitorang suka focus on) hahaha!!

bersyukur2! jgn komplain lagi! hihi

take care!

AddamBlack said...

thank you mek for the post, sudah cukup buat i rasa happy. especially when i scroll down and saw Ossy's face. seriously fani.

uh. and i still nak present!
http://www.dieselsweeties.com/shirts/allshirts.shtml

bukak la site tuh

FM said...

aya: HAWT? haha ttau nak kata ape. tq :)? hahahha! i rasa...satu part je hawt x best la..

aiyoo im being ungrateful. sheesh.i'll try to stop complaining. hehe. dah tanam kat mulut tu yang x benti2 nak complain tu *LOL*!

u pon bz ape? semua bz!!! aihhh cant wait for dis week to end! :D

u too take care! c u... time wmso idol kot? haha!

Addam: u mau turtle ke wabbit? its a wabbit twack! hahaha. ok2. nak size skali. klau i pilih kang.. dpt hak besaq gila baru taw.

ossy muke x leh bla. yang len comel je. even nanook control gile.

now i nak gamba derang skrg+gamba rumah+gamba blik i.

mane2?