Friday, July 20, 2007

July.

**took this from the previous post:

anyways, I'll try to post up something once I wake up (with the hope I'll wake up at 6 :p)

ye ye je.. I woke up early, but didn't have time to do a post cuz the class is at 830am. Mandi2 semua... x sempat :p haha.

anyways..

July is my busy month.

The month Second Trimester starts.
The month of getting familiar to all four subjects that I am doing.
The month of preparation towards Malaysia Fest '07 which is going to be held in August.
The month of preparation towards other events that are going to be held in August.

Taking four subjects in one trimester is a pain in the ass. Especially when this time, I am not doing only 100-lvl papers. Well, I have a 200-lvl and a 300-lvl papers too. And Management 101 doesn't look as easy as I thought a 100-lvl subject should be. I have to prepare materials and be the tutorial facilitator, and I have another HUGE presentation which will be sometime in September, and I have 4 journal entries to submit. From what I heard, MGMT101 was harder years before. So I should be grateful. haha. I think I'll manage. But still I am worried with the higher lvl papers. Hoping I can score this time. But to catch up everything is soo hard! Especially on today's lectures, I was so blur and I didn't manage to jot down notes. It was only the second week and I feel that I am so far behind. sobsob.

But to do all the catch ups, I have to be out. Not in my room. The winter cold makes me tire faster, and the need to sleep is higher. And it is harder to get up once you're under the duvet. Even if I am not sleeping, I'll do something else, like taking care of my 'virtual' family in the Sims world (Oh do you know I have installed the Sims Life Stories in my laptop?) , or doodling to get some ideas for my posters, or I'll watch the TV, or reading the magazines... or eating junks.

I am now trying to design a few posters for events that are going to be held next month, so I think doodling is something that I should be doing if I have free time. But I don't think playing Sims is good since there are many other important things that I have to do. Nak buat camne kan, it is something that is very addictive :p

So what I did was I set a rule to myself; on certain days, I can not to go back home until my classes finish as I have to do catchups with my studies especially my Law of Organisation and Audit and Tax subjects. Tried that once (last tuesday) but it didn't really worked since I only studied my maths.... suppose to do COML gak that time. What has happened was, while listening to the recordings, I fell asleep (blame the dull lecture haha), and bile dah terbangun tu, I rewind the whole thing again, but the stupid part, I forgot to charge the MP3 player, so the battery power is very weak. Ape lagi... shut down terusla die. Burn.

I'm gonna try it again cuz I believe that is the only way I can catch up the best. Or maybe after my MGMT101 tutorial today I am gonna try to do it in my room. I'll try to ignore other things in the room! hehe. semangat.

Anyways, we're going to held several events in the month of August with the biggest one coming on the 12th. So we're now on the 'preparation phase'. So you can guess how busy everyone is. Like me, I am helping them out by designing the posters, pamphlets and flyers and I joined their performance team. Just some small contributions for the BIG event. Tu pon dah rasa busy sangat. To the organizing team tu lagi lah kesian... cuz their work is like 5 times lagi banyak than mine.

Tu baru Malaysia Fest. We're going to have WMSO idol, and UMNO too, is going to held a few events. fuh!

August is going to be one eventful month.

haha busy lagi. Bile nak habis busy ni??

No comments: